Having a colon free of toxins is crucial because 80% of the immune system depends on healthy digestion. When ingested, food is broken down in the stomach and passes through the intestines in the process known as digestion. During the process, the nutrients from food are absorbed through the intestinal wall, whereas the waste goes to the colon and rectum in order to be removed from the body.
However, when this process doesn’t go smoothly, it causes waste deposits in the colon. In turn, this dries the feces and makes it immobile. To make things worse, this waste blocks the passage of new waste which is waiting to leave the body. When this goes on for a certain period, the metabolism slows down and it can also cause kidney and liver disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Even though there are various colon-cleansing methods like colonic irrigation and colonic hydrotherapy, as well as laxatives, enemas, and herbal remedies, according to nutritionists, the following colon-cleansing method is the most efficient and the safest.
In order to detoxify the colon completely, you should consume ground flaxseed, 1 to 3 tbsp per day for 20 days.
Also, you should add flaxseed to your diet in this way:
- First week-instead of regular breakfast, drink a mixture of 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed and 100ml of kefir every morning.
- Second week-instead of regular breakfast, you should drink a mixture of 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed and 100ml of kefir.
- Third week-instead of regular breakfast, you should drink a mixture of 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed and 100ml of kefir.
Important to note:
- Never prepare the drink in advance, but make sure it’s fresh.
- Drink 2 liters of water daily for optimal results.
- The colon cleansing with flaxseed needs to be done once per year.
via The Health Guide